Dollis Infant School was inspected in December 2014 - please click on the full report below. There are many exceptional comments throughout the report; we are particularly delighted with the following comments:
- "The measures the school takes to keep pupils safe are outstanding. Parents and pupils are rightly confident in the excellent care provided for all"
- "Governors are rigorous in holding the school to account for its performance"
- "Pupils are polite and considerate to each other and all adults. They are friendly and well-mannered, and go out of their way to help others"
- "Pupils' attendance has risen rapidly and is currently ahead of the latest national average...The support of parents has strongly contributed to improvements gained"
- "The school's strong culture for learning is fostered by teachers' and other adults' good relationships with pupils...Well-planned learning activities and effective use of resources ensure work captures pupils' interests and engages them in the process"
- "Classrooms are bright, colourful, welcoming and well-resourced. The outdoor areas encourage imaginative play and make children want to learn"
- The school "..draws on and celebrates pupils' cultural diversity. Consequently pupils enjoy exploring cultural differences and the things they have in common...As a result the school is a harmonious, tolerant community which grows stronger from pupils' understanding of each other"